Executive after-sales manager BYD
BYD EUROPE BV is currently looking for an executive after-sales manager for the BYD Electric Buses Division in Europe. The EU After-sales Manager will be responsible for business strategy, operations and customer service for after-sales in the EU and the UK. He/she will be based in Schiedam, the Netherlands and will report directly to the Managing Director of BYD Europe BV. Member of the BYD Europe Management Team (MT).BYD Europe BV located in Schiedam is the marketing and sales HQ of BYD Co., Ltd based in Shenzhen, China. BYD Europe BV offers a full line of BYD electric vehicles, including all-electric Cars, all-electric Buses and Trucks, all-electric Warehouse equipment.
BYD Co., Ltd is a globally leading-edge provider of green energy technologies that specializes in the IT, automotive and new energy fields. Emerging from battery manufacturing, BYD has grown into the world's biggest rechargeable battery manufacturer, and taken the largest global market share for cell-phone chargers and keypads. In 2003, BYD branched into auto business, and has kept a robust yearly growth rate successively. Today, BYD is the fastest-growing Chinese auto company and a global pioneer in the field of new energy vehicles including Dual Mode electric models and pure electric models. BYD has also focused on the Research & Development and manufacturing of a wide range of new energy products, including energy storage system, solar energy products and LED lighting.
Never stop doing good work
- Structuring the European after-sales organization in accordance with European standards and with the procedures of BYD HQ in China;
- Setting up the after-sales service, including the setting up of a service distribution network (dealers/service providers/agents), defining processes and procedures and customer satisfaction research;
- Providing support to the sales organization during tender and sales process;
- P&L responsibility for the spare parts center(s);
- Managing the after sales-service departments in the EU and the UK, including regional after-sales service, technical service, spare parts, after-sales tender and contract, invoices and warranty activities;
- Profound management experience in after-sales service organization, preferable in a mobility environment;
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Good leadership skills in a multi-cultural team; working experience within a Chinese or Asian company is an asset;
- Strong result driven ability;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Profound knowledge of English;
- Work in a rapidly growing company and industry which stands for sustainable technology;
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
- A chance to develop new processes and grow the after-sales team in Europe;
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.